- Definition of Sadie: princess
- Meaning of Sadie: Diminutive of SARAH
Sadie is a baby girl name of Hebrew origin. Thanks to the meaning “princess,” this baby name already provides a beautiful description for your new baby girl. Though this royal name is a variation of the English name Sarah, Sadie has definitely made a mark in countries like Chad and England.From the medieval era to books like Cinderella, princesses are commonly described as charming, charitable, and courageous. No matter which fairytale you adore, baby Sadie is sure to find her own happily-ever-after.
Sadie Character Analysis of Meaning
Here is the characteristics of Sadie in details.
- You would be effective in a career or in volunteer work where you are handling people and serving in a humanitarian way.
- While you are honest and responsible, one weakness that is paramount in your life is your lack of self-confidence and initiative, which causes you to put things off and avoid facing issues.
- Generally speaking, you have few problems with your health; however, there is a weakness affecting the fluid functions of the body.
- The name of Sadie has made you serious-minded, responsible, and stable.
- People are drawn to you because they feel that you are patient, kind, understanding, and responsive.
- You would be successful in any position dealing with the public as you have a diplomatic and tactful manner and possess a charming, easy-going nature which puts people at ease.
- You love the security of a home and family, you are fond of children, and, as a parent you would be fair and understanding.
- Although you have good business judgment, you are not aggressive in your dealings because you do not like to create issues.