- ℘ I’m usually the kind of person where if someone tells me, ‘Oh my God, you have to watch this show. It’s amazing,’ I kind of want to go against it and not watch it. But for ‘Stranger Things,’ I couldn’t resist. I had to watch it.
- ℘ I have, like, a playlist with all my favourite songs on it. Sadie’s Playlist is the soundtrack of my life. ‘Wonderwall’ by Oasis, ‘Under The Bridge’ by Red Hot Chili Peppers, TLC, ‘Waterfalls’ – I love the ’90s.
- ℘ I never really had a celebrity crush when I was little. I know some of my friends have posters up on their bedroom wall; I was never really about that.
- ℘ It’s so easy to be insecure about your looks or if you’re wearing the right clothes, or your hair and makeup. And I think it’s just so important to stay true to who you are.
- ℘ Chicken and waffles! I’m obsessed with those.
- ℘ I’m a huge ‘Back to the Future’ fan.
- ℘ Now it’s like, I’ll go to Starbucks, or I’ll go to the mall or anywhere, and lots of people will recognize me, and I’m like, ‘Oh, wow, this is actually a thing now; this is happening.’ It can get a little bit crazy at times, but I love meeting people, and people shouldn’t feel scared to come up to me and say ‘Hi.’
- ℘ I’ve been compared to a lot of redheads. Here’s the thing though: you can look nothing like ℘ somebody, but if you both have red hair, all of a sudden people think you look exactly the same.
- If the vegan diet doesn’t work out for you, at least you can do something for animals – whether that’s the way you eat or the way you dress, everything helps, really.
- ℘ I’m not just edgy, and I’m not just into a tomboy look, and I’m not just girly. I do what I want, and if I like something, I’ll wear it.
- ℘ I just don’t want to believe in ghosts, ghouls and spirits.
- ℘ I’m not really about spending every second on social media. I think there’s a lot more useful things you can do with your time.